Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The click!

It's been a while I've written something here but it doesn't mean that there is nothing going on. I hope there will be new updates soon about the band ... Anyway, remember that click? Well it wasn't as smooth as I thought it was. I had to work my way through different ideas and while I am not completely satisfied with the result; today I've finally finished writing the first new track for Enraged's next project which I hope becomes a full album!

The track is melodic, simple and emotional! Hopefully as the band starts practising it we refine it and develop it a bit further ... Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. HAILS

    please go and check out www.metal4africa.com and send them your info so they can put your band on the site. We looking to unite the african METAL scene!

    Tell your friends in bands to check it out to, please

    A global gateway for african metal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by our Blog Jacques. I'll spread the word =0)

    ReplyDelete