Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ma'at Recording: Day 3 (13th of February)

Hey guys,

Today we were recording the keyboard lines with Ehab. It took us a while to get started and finish the tracks. I've listened extra carefully to the lines I've recorded before to make sure there are no problems. Even though everything is fine I am still restless. Kuss-om Al Shaitan begad =D

Anyway, it is starting to sound really good and I can't wait for it to be completed. That was the easy part ... I am worried about how the drums would integrate into what we've recorded so far. Hanshoof!

Anyway, here are some photos of today's session and video. Cya later folks!





not so lonely, yet not so crowded. Saturdays.


el 3edda



Ehab's recommendation. Tasty!


Recording, finally!






No comments:

Post a Comment