Monday, June 15, 2009

Music Mana III - Enraged live @ El Sawy

As you probably know Enraged is going to share the stage with The Room, Instrumental Therapy and Varden on July the 9th in El Sawy Culture in the third edition of Music Mana.


I am really excited about this event. We are preparing a couple of songs that we've never covered before for Nightwish and After Forever as well as a new original that I really look forward to perform. The new song is called "The Invisible Hand" and it's really heavy! I hope you guys like it ... I'll probably write about the concept of the song in a seperate post but I'll give a brief hint. As the name implies; the theme of the song is about manipulation by forces that we can't see that try to meddle with our lives and ideas and attempts to shape us to meet its own ends.


We will be doing a lot of practising the next couple of weeks, there is so little time and a lot to do!!! Wish us luck guys and I hope to see you all there. I'll keep this blog busy so stay tuned.
Here is the flyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment