Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Friday the 26th and Saturday the 27th, Week end Jams!

Yeah; Summer time is getting intense for the band. We've practised for a total of 8 hours on Friday and Saturday. Things are starting to shape up well; it looks like its going to be a good show.

We've practised the new track "The Invisible Hands" for the first time and I am really excited about playing it live. It's fast, heavy and dynamic! I am still to complete writing the lyrics for it and experimenting the vocals with Rasha ... Woot ... Not much time left!
I am also practising hard to do some vocals over the tracks. When I practise too hard in the jam I get a very painful sensation at the right side of my chest. Thanks to the Hookah! The sad thing is ... I still crave it! Oh well .... maybe after the gig? Just a couple of pufs? Please?
Here are a couple of pictures off the jams ... Stay tuned for more updates!








No comments:

Post a Comment