Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Live BBQ?

You might have not noticed but ermmm .... I am fat! I've been putting on those extra kilos through the years and it is reaching dangerous points but who cares so as long as it tastes so damn good! Oh well ...

The thing is; summer this season is incredibely hot! I go out to get a coke and I return submerged in my own sweat out of a 5 minutes walk. It hit me ... What is going to happen when I climb the stage under the inconvineantly placed spot lights in the River Hall of El Sawy Culturewheel? Live BBQ ! So I thought to make things just a little bit easier for me ... Maybe If I drop some kilos it would slightly help me endure the 1 hour long performance. So I'll start today a diet forced by the fact that I barely have enough money to pay for the rehearsels (Afterwhich I'll be officially broke) so I can't afford the Big Tasties anymore. This diet is going to be challenged not just by craving for food but also my attempts to quit smoking. Heh ... It's going to be hard but I'll keep you updated!




My current weight is Oh-My-God-It-Is-Too-Fucking-Much KG's. In a week time I'll tell you how it goes. In the meantime; it's time to rehearse more! Tommorrow; Ashraf joins (finally!) and we can finally practise as a complete band.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment