Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Day Enraged was Enraged


Two weeks after the gig I still can't bring myself to write the "post gig" blog. I had a lot of plans for that one including videos from the beggining of the day of the event till the last second of it. I may want to talk about it someday but for the moment I'd rather not.

I've already explained the whole situation from my perspective on our Facebook group and Rock Era magazine's Forum but I guess what matters now that the smoke has lifted (at least for now) is that we are willing to continue practise, compose and hopefully perform. The day Enraged was Enraged will surely cast its shadows on the future of this band given that the only venue that usually hosts Metal gigs has banned Enraged (And we weren't going to perform there anyway again given the shitty treatement). I understand that Enraged is facing a challenge but we're up to it.

We'll continue jamming again tommorow and as usual we will you keep you posted.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment