Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Times!

Summer is FINALLY here! It was a very long and tiring semester for me. I know some of you aren't done yet, so for all of you out there who are still swamped with your exams, GOOD LUCK! And remember to take it easy on yourself ... If you're taking it way too easy on yourself then allow me to whisper something in your ears "FOR FART'S SAKE GO READ SOMETHING!" =P

As the vacation started I was surprised to find out that I totally forgot what it is like to be a 24/7 good for nothing slob. It's ... well; it's great! For me it is a time to be care free with absolutely no bad conscience attached to it.

There are a lot of things to look for in this summer such as more disappointments from our national team in the Confederations Cup or more humiliations in the qualifiers to the World Cup next year.

Nevertheless, it's always great to gather around the TV with your friends and family to enjoy the humiliation together. Egypt vs Brazil, now that will be THE comedy of the season.



And of course Shisha to fuck up my health even more =D





I am also officially announcing that from now on I'll be a double agent for both the Horde and The Alliance as I am starting to seriously level a Dwarf Hunter after a lot of trials of different class/race combos. My allegiance, at the bottom of my heart, remains always with The Horde though.



Summer is also live and kicking in Sharm where I've spent a couple of days. I've tried parasailing for the first time and I must say it was awesome! It's literally like flying! Of course having to pose as an American to dodge the "couples only" lame rule in Sharm's bars and discos was kinda frustrating but somehow it worked! The trick to make it work is to be very desperate and to remember George Costanza's great quote "It's not a lie, if you believe it".



But summer has more to offer for us this year. Enraged will be performing in El Sawy Culturewheel along 3 other great bands in a long and thrilling Rock/Metal night! I'll reveal all the information as soon as possible on our website, Facebook and, of course, here. It's going to be great and I am especially excited about the gig as we will play really heavy covers that we haven't played before as well as a new original from the new material I am writing. Of course you know where to find us! So keep visiting this blog as I'll be updating it with lots of the things we do to prepare for our gig.






I didn't want to leave you with this post without a video this time! So ... until I have something that is music related; here is a small clip I've taken in Sharm the Garden of Sin =D

No comments:

Post a Comment